Sunday, January 12, 2014

Keep running!!

This is Chris Gillespie, the founder of TEAM413, who (this morning) just completed the last of the Dopey challenge. It's a 4 day series of races starting with a 5k then a 10k, half marathon and ending with the full. This is a feat for anyone to be sure. But especially since this is the first race since his hip replacement last year. With very minimal training but a maximum belief in God, he finished the race proving that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.". God Is faithful and will give you what you need to finish "the race" strong. You just have to believe!! Congratulations Chris!! We love you and pray you recover quickly!!!!

 
Dear Lord, May I have the faith in you that I need to know that nothing is impossible.  Open my eyes to your purpose for me and guide my steps along the way.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment