Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
My beautiful mother is my biggest fan.  Thanks mom for all you did when "you thought I wasn't looking."


"Her children will rise up and call her blessed."  Proverbs 31:28

In honor of Mother's Day on Sunday, I wanted to share a poem with you.  May we never forget what a blessing our children are to us.  They were given to us as a gift, by God,  to be enjoyed for a time and then returned to Him to serve for all time.  Praying blessings upon all mothers this special day.  

Picture
Author Unknown
Heavenly Father, thank you for mothers who follow after You.  I pray that we raise a new generation of adults that will live to give you praise.  Please give us the love, guidance, wisdom and patience we need to show Your love to our children.  In your precious name we pray, Amen.  

Happy Running!!! 

Enjoy this song.  A reminder of our job as mothers... especially to our sons



No comments:

Post a Comment