"God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19
1. Jesus promises eternal life to those who trust Him (John 4:14).
2. God promises comfort in our trials (2 Corinthians 1:3–4).
3. God promised that His love will never fail (1 Chronicles 16:34).
4. God promises that all things will work out for our good (Romans 8:28).
5. God promises to supply our needs (Matthew 6:33; Philippians 4:19).
And the greatest promise of all.... He promised that He will return for us (John 14:2-3)! Isn't it great to know that God, the greatest Promise Keeper of all keeps his promises? Which gives you and me the absolute assurance that everything He said He will fulfill. Trust in that today and "stand on the promises of God."
Heavenly Father, thank You for never changing, for being the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Thank You for the blessed and absolute assurance that everything You have promised us will be delivered. What a joy to know that we are loved that much and that You are preparing a place for us! Hallelujah for the ability to "stand upon your promises". It's in your precious name we pray, Jesus. Amen.
Selah - Standing on the promises of God