Thursday, July 11, 2013

Getting ready for Psycho Wyco

I absolutely love this song.  Its the perfect beat for a fast run and the perfect message when I need to remember why I'm out there.  Sometimes the race is hard but, I've learned through persevering, God will get me through when I can't pick my feet up and all my strength is gone.  He is my reason for living, my all in all and I will forever praise His name and share His message.  Saturday is a 50k trail run (Psycho Wyco) that will be very hard.  This is my 3rd time running it.  The past two, I did only the 20 miles and it took 5 hours!!  Definitely a humbling course.  Why push for more?!!! Because my savior died on the cross for me and gave His all.  So, if this is Gods plan for me, I will run until I can't run, then walk until I can't walk, and then crawl....but I will finish!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment